Delain

Fugazi

11 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

This one is mellower like Charlotte's previous material on the 'Tales from Six Feet Under' albums, but the guitar solo does spice it up. Her full album will be released on September 20, I think I'm going to be busy with another album release that day. 😁

I'll be busy with that album you're talking about. I'll definitely be saving Charlotte's album for after.

Cool, new stuff to bring for signatures at the next meet and greet! 😁

Only two new songs, but I'm happy for live recordings with Diana. I wish they would plan for a live DVD soon, the Paradiso recordings were fire. Also I'm curious about the alternate ending to Underland.

Dance with the Devil CD Tracklist:
1. Dance with the Devil
2. The Reaping
3. Sleepwalkers Dream (2024 Version with vocals by Diana Leah)
4. The Cold (Live)
5. Burning Bridges (Live)
6. The Quest and the Curse (Live)
7. April Rain (Live)
8. Invidia (Live)
9. Queen of Shadow (Live featuring Paolo Ribaldini)
10. Your Body is a Battleground (Live featuring Paolo Ribaldini)
11. Moth to a Flame (Live)
12. Control the Storm (Live featuring Paolo Ribaldini)
13. Dance with the Devil (Instrumental)
14. The Reaping (Instrumental)
15. Underland (Alternate ending version)

• Metal 1

On 9/7/2024 at 7:29 PM, Fugazi said:

Cool, new stuff to bring for signatures at the next meet and greet! 😁

Only two new songs, but I'm happy for live recordings with Diana. I wish they would plan for a live DVD soon, the Paradiso recordings were fire. Also I'm curious about the alternate ending to Underland.

And that'll be two meet and greets I will be attending this March in Toronto and Montreal! I'll more than likely have the EP signed in Toronto before I travel to Montreal the next day to see them again.

In the Delain Facebook group I am in, I know there were requests for an alternate ending version for "Underland", so I think some are going to be happy about that. While I am sad that there are two songs, I look forward to hearing "The Reaping". But yeah, I wouldn't mind if Delain releases a live album in the future.

• Metal 1

I don't get the need for an alternate ending to Underland... I know some fans complained that it ended on a fade-out, but at the end of the album it made sense and I didn't mind at all. And for the shows they did rework the end because a live fade-out doesn't work well. But was re-recording the song with a neat ending really necessary? 🤔