Hello from Finland

I am a 30-year-old male from Finland. I had an account on this forum, but I lost the key and there was some storms in life, so I had a long break from forum writing. I recognize that this forum is not very active, but it is good to try to generate some traffic to this Nightwish forum, to try at least.

I was to become a professional musician. I have studied playing drums for 3 years in the past. Music career was not for me and it wasn't easy to generate money. My music career didn't launch as expected... That is why I am studying engineering in Finland, as engineer wages are high, around €3000 or more. I keep music as a hobby and love sharing some of my work and thoughts on Nightwish and other stuff.

Cheers, StarDragonX, Finland

• Like 1

Welcome back Stargazer/StarDragonX! I'm sorry your musician career didn't pan out, it's unfortunately not easy to make a living out of music anywhere in the world, except for a chosen few. Feel free to share your stuff here. You don't have to, but if you would like me to merge your two accounts, it's something I can easily do. Just tell me which name you would like to keep.